Thursday, July 18, 2013

He straight up called me on my ish...Part II

So to keep a promise to my fabulous readers, I feel like I need to give you an update (hence Part II).  Well, I sent the text to find out about the "randomness".  In my opinion, I ended up with more randomness.  Even though I feel like the text I got was a bunch of "randomness", I guess he feels good about what he sent.  However, I am still lost in translation.  

Needless to say, I talked to my trusted friends again and got their opinions.  I won't give it away, but once again, both of them had the same thing to say (I need for them to stop agreeing with each other).  My guy friend though was rougher on me than my girl friend though.  Once again, he called me out!!!  He kept on me until I sent the text and then had the audacity to be mad at me when he learned I hadn't sent it.  Well, when I finally told him, he was pleased.  Geez...I didn't think it was that major, but to them, especially him, it was.  Now I'm playing the waiting game to see if anything else is going to be said, but I highly doubt it.  

What does this have to do with the focus of this blog?  Well, that is quite easy.  I'm wondering if I got a "random" answer to the "randomness" because he's not willing to admit something to a chick of my size?  Yeah, I know many of you are probably wondering why I'm thinking like that, but I am just honest with myself.  I learn from the past and with that, I've learned to not expect much.  Also, just in case you were wondering, we are still friends and we will be until something horrible tears us away from one another (like death or another ultimate friendship ender).  

Why would I remain friends with someone that won't tell me something?  Well, for me, it's not that big of a deal.  It's a choice that he wanted to make and there is nothing wrong with that, even though there are some moments where it kills me inside.  However, it is what it is and at this point, it is no longer in my court and I have no control.  Don't worry, when the game needs to be played, I will gladly play.  

So here is where I want your help.  I want to make this post a little interactive with you.  I want you to comment your answer to this question - Do you think I will hear anything else from him about the situation or was that it?  I'm just curious as to what you thing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment