Monday, September 30, 2013

To my fans!

Well, I know I have been quiet for a few weeks.  For those of you that know me, you know that sometimes, I have to take some time to get recharged and get ready for my next step.  Yes, I'm being quiet, but my mind is always working.  I'm thinking about what you want to read.  I'm thinking about what I want to write.  I'm thinking about how vulnerable I want to be with you.  I'm thinking about all these things that can make my blog better.  For instance, a few weeks ago, I changed the format of my blog and I haven't seen any complaints.  I change things to make them easier for you because I value you all and you all have been such an amazing support group for me.  Why do I call you a support group?  Well, you share in my joys, you laugh at my silliness, and most of all, you are there for me what I need that extra boost.  Support group, family, whatever you want to call it, that is what you are to me.  What I am saying is this, don't worry when I get quiet - just know that I am going to come back better than ever!  I have plenty to say concerning life, fashion, my weight loss journey, and whatever else you want me to talk about.  It is so simple - leave me a comment on here, send me a tweet on twitter (click on the link to your right to follow me and tweet me), or even find me on Instagram at TheShaylaEm.  Now that you know how to find me, find me.  I look forward to hearing from you and cannot wait to see what you would like me to write about.  Love you, guys!  You make making this personal journey public so worth it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment