Monday, November 25, 2013

The Comeback

I know, I know, I know - I haven't been here in quite a while.  In fact, I didn't blog the entire month of November.  I should be ashamed of myself and I am.  However, sometimes, things happen that knock you down so that you can come back stronger and give you a good lesson at swinging.  If you can take a good guess, this first part is about life in general - not about the plus size life, but life.  

Life hit me hard a few months ago.  I don't know your faith, but I know that without mine right now, I would be totally lost.  I think we go through things for Him to show us who He really is.  I've spent more time reading the Bible, I've spent more time praying, and I have made every effort to be in church not only for Sunday service, but for Bible Study.  Yeah, He got my attention and He got it very well.  I believe that things happen for a reason and that there is a lesson in it all.  Well, I can tell you that me being more focused on Him is not the lesson because I already knew where to turn.  So when this lesson comes, I will be more than happy to share my testimony with you because you will not believe the test I am going through right now if I told you. 

Now, let's get to the more fun stuff.  I have learned during this process that I needed to get back to me and start really loving myself.  What better way to that than to have a photo shoot?  Yep, I love photos that much and I have something up my sleeve, but I can't tell you about that yet.  Just know that I have goals to reach and I have gotten to the point where I am no longer in the business of letting people slow me down.  What this have to do with me loving myself and getting back to me? EVERYTHING!!!  What better way to embrace yourself than to tell your life through photos?  Needless to say, no matter how big or how plus people think I am, I am going to love myself and take a few dozen photos while doing it.  Yep, this is how this is going down. 


So, the photos that you are seeing are a sneak preview, compliments of Casey Brannon Photography in Myrtle Beach, SC.  She is 100% awesome and if you are in the area, you really need to check her out.
  
Yeah, this is the comeback - my life story, the other things I am working on, and the photos.  The madness tried to stop me.  Life, good swing, but I swing harder.  As long as I have the faith, I will always win.   

No comments:

Post a Comment