Thursday, December 12, 2013

The cuddle buddy

I've actually been thinking about writing this for a while, but really didn't know how to approach it.  Even though I am a writer and a lot of people consider me a member of the press, I still feel the need to be respectful.  Respect me, I respect you.  However, I don't know how this post is going to sound because of the subject matter.  So let me go ahead and hit you with a disclaimer, if you are sensitive or you think I may hurt your feelings, please don't even worry about finishing reading this.  Continue at your own risk.  Yep, I'm just that real.  

I've been thick my entire life.  It's just something I am used to.  Even the size that I want to get down to is still considered plus and I am perfectly fine with that.  But the one thing that I get tired of hearing every single year is that winter is big girl season.  If the cold weather is the only reason you are trying to be with someone so you can stay warm, get your life.  The thing is, there are some thick chicks that are insecure and will actually fall for that foolishness.  Then when April comes, they feel lower than dirt because the guys that loved them so much in the winter are now ready for the bodies of the summer.  

Fellow thick ladies, there are guys out there that are going to love us for exactly who we are.  They are going to be able to see past our outward features and look deep into our souls.  When we have someone like that, we should be happy and proud to love them.  Yeah, I know I said that evol word, but it fits in this moment.  

Stop getting caught up in this winter madness.  Go buy a coat and some boots, rock that ish with a banging outfit, and find someone that is going to stick around for all four seasons over and over again.  Doesn't that sound nice?  I know that it sounds perfect to me.  And if you do get cold at night, hold on to a teddy bear or a pillow.  I've had a particular bear since I made a visit to the hospital during my 9th birthday and I hold him each night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment