Thursday, January 9, 2014

Nothing to hide - part II

Remember the rude photographer from last night, well he struck again.  As much as I would love to post his response and my response to his response, it was really long and I really don't want to get into that madness anymore.  However, at the end of me sending the email, I blocked him from all social networking accounts and even my email.  The funny part is that he blocked me from sending him a response on the site he found me on so that's why I had to find his email.  He made it easy, it was on his business page.  LOL.  Dummy.  

So, I spoke my peace.  I have never in my life been attacked on social media.  I guess that I should use this as practice for the next time it happens because I am sure this will not be the last time.  But, I actually feel sorry for him and his business.  Does he think that making people feel bad about himself is good for business?  If I was mean spirited, I could make his life a living hell.  However, I chose to pray for him instead.  In fact, I even told him that I was praying for him. 

I don't understand how people sleep at night after being so mean and cruel to people.  I did nothing to him.  I had never spoken to this man in my life.  The funny part is that this is the first person to annoy me after me learning to be comfortable with myself.  At least now I have the skills that are needed in order for me to face some of the horrible people in the world.  

I ended my email by telling him that I was going to pray for him.  I am going to do just that before I close my eyes tonight.  Pray for your enemies, right?  Yep, I have learned that lesson in more ways than one.  Truthfully, for the past 8 days, Satan has been on me big time, but I a standing on the word and love of God.  That photographer isn't going to break me and no one else is going to get that chance either.  

Watch out world, Shayla Em is here!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment