Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Something new - March 1

I've been really thinking of some ways to put myself out there a little bit more.  Some of my peeps say that I am still quiet and that I need to show people myself more.  I thought I was ok, but I can see where they say that "shy girl they used to know" is still around.  After a lot of thinking and trying to figure out what I could do to express myself a little bit more, I have decided to take to Instagram to help me in this endeavor.  

Now, first thing you need to do is to make sure that you follow me on instagram and twitter @TheShaylaEm.  Once you have made that happen, start talking to me and asking me some questions.  Starting this weekend, March 1, I will be answering one question a day on Instagram.  Make sure I can answer the question in 15 seconds please.  

Well, now that you know what is going on, make sure you get those questions to me.  You can even comment on here and let me know what you want to know.  Can't wait to talk to you, peeps.  You keep me going and I look forward to seeing these questions!  

No comments:

Post a Comment