Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Callback!

So, I am going to try to write this post while keeping something a secret.  I still am trying to figure out some things and that is the only reason I am keeping something under wraps, for now.  

Today I had the opportunity to meet with someone concerning an endeavor that I wanted to pursue.  What I thought was a door closing could quite possibly be a few doors (yes, plural) opening.  I listened to her and she gave me some advice about how to go about some things.  She even let me know an event that she was in charge of and encouraged me to check out the site and put my writing skills to good use.  Like I said, I don't want to say exactly what it is right now, but I feel like I am going to be able to in just a few short weeks.

This is the point of this post tonight, Don't Give Up!  When it seems like a door is being slammed in your face, it's probably not.  It's just one closing so that you don't go down a path that you are not supposed to go down.  Pay attention to what people tell you.  You never know when they are going to say something that lights a fire in you.  When I write, my inspiration not only comes from my own experiences, but also from conversations I've had with people and things that I have observed other people doing.  

If we live in our own bubble, we will never truly get the chance to enjoy all that life has to offer us.  Take chances.  Make mistakes.  New take opportunities for granted.  You never know what is going to happen.  Make your life worth living.  

No comments:

Post a Comment