Thursday, August 28, 2014

Why I've been quiet...

I know I haven't been here in a while, but I have a good excuse.  I'm currently in recovery mode.  I usually don't share my business, but you deserve so much more.  

I was in a car accident a month ago and although I'm in physical therapy, I'm not as active with this blog because I'm not getting the chance to go out an enjoy life and get inspired.  I'm on the mend, but this road has not been easy.  It's not going to be easy.  I've been to the doctor more times than I would like to say and I'm not getting the chance to work like I want because I'm so restricted and under doctor's orders.  

Here's what I want - just think of me and if you find it in your heart, pray for me that this injury isn't as serious as what my doctor thinks it is.  I might have a rough couple of weeks coming, but I will keep you posted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment