Thursday, January 8, 2015

Let's get to it

Alright, plus beauties, straight size beauties, and all fabulous beauties of the world - Happy New Year!!!  Yeah, I know that we are 8 days into 2015, but since this is my first post of the year, I had to say it.  

So, I don't know if you have noticed in all of my blogs, but around November, I go into a serious writing drought.  I don't know if it is because that is the beginning of what I consider my holiday season (I start at Halloween) or another reason.  I just know that my writing seems to slow down in all of my blogs and my last post, until I do my year end post, is typically late October or early November.  

As for this blog, fashion doesn't slow down - at least for me it doesn't.  I am always trying to figure out what I look good in (not trying to be a brat or anything), but that is just what I do.  I like to take risks with my outfits.  I like to push the envelope and make people do a serious double take.  I just like what my style says about me and I like it when someone can look at me and take a guess at what my mood is.  

I guess the end of the year makes me really think about what I direction I want to go in the next year concerning my writing.  Well, let me tell you what I am thinking about this blog for this year.  I want to be more open with you about my fashion choices, my life as a whole, some things you might think might be too personal (but I'm going to go there), have more interaction with you (twitter and instagram @TheShaylaEm) and some other things that I think just might be fun.  

The first thing that I was thinking that might be fun would be for you to ask me some questions and I give you some answers.  For that reason, I am asking you to reach out to me (see previous paragraph with my contact info for the social networks).  I want you to ask me questions and give me comments and let me know what you are thinking.  I really want more interaction with you this year.  I didn't get to interact with you a lot in 2014, well at least not concerning this blog, and I really want that to change.  

So, ask away!  Yes, i do reserve the right to not answer, but I look forward to what you want to know about me.  It came be anything to my favorite color, TV show, day of the week, number, favorite movie, or something more deep.  Ask on twitter and I'll keep track of them.  When I get ready to do the blog, I'll even tag you so that you will know that you are mentioned in the post.  

Can't wait to see what 2015 is going to do in our lives!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment