Monday, May 25, 2015

T Squared

As many of us enjoy this beautiful day off from work, let us not remember the reason we have the right to celebrate.  Memorial Day - a day to honor those who have fallen to give us the freedoms we take for granted.  I have family that has served and I know of people that have given the ultimate sacrifice.  We get to have freedom because of the brave.  I am so thankful.

What's a freedom that you are thankful for?  I am thankful for my freedom to be able to write.

Today, we (yes, you know you are included) celebrate #ThePlusDiaries as we enter the terrible twos.  Yep, #ThePlusDiaries turn 2 today and I am so excited.  Terrible twos?  Now, I am a little bit more optimistic, but what can we do to make this year so interesting?  

I think we can take some chances with this blog.  I did a feature a few weeks ago and absolutely loved doing that.  So, maybe, just maybe I can do a few more of those.  In fact, I have an idea so that might can even happen this week.  Hmmmmm.....this could be the start of something really awesome.  What else can we make happen in this year?  Maybe we can take a few more chances and get more in tune to the entertainment life.  I mean, I do love me some entertainment and maybe I can reach out and have a few interviews.  Hey, it can happen.  Another thing?  How about yall see a little bit more of me this year?  I try to be so open, but have yall really had the chance to see me?  I don't think so - in other words, I need to do better.  

So, here's the deal - I am going to need your help.  I'm open with you, so I need you to be open with me.  Tell me what you want to talk about.  I love it when you give me ideas because I feel like it helps me connect to you.  In fact, I might be getting a little deep with you this week, but I haven't decided just yet.  I'm going to have to think about that one.  

As we get ready for the terrible twos, I look forward to this journey ahead.  I look forward to what I am going to learn from you and I look forward to sharing life with you.  Also, I just want to give you a heads up about another project that I am working on.  It is so special to me, that it gets its own blog.  Be on the lookout for #Aria313.  That blog site doesn't officially launch for another 6 weeks, but if you love this site, you will love that one as well.  

Here's to the terrible twos and the lessons that will be learned on the road ahead. Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment