Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A few updates

Well, this probably won't be too long tonight.  I am truly just here tonight to update you about a few things.  I think I have written about them, so this shouldn't be too hard.  However, I will do my best to give you some background info so you won't have to jump back and forth between blogs...even though I can assure you that you will enjoy what you are reading!  

First thing - getting back on this eating right track has been easier than expected.  I am actually planning out meals and sticking to the plan! Absolutely awesome, right?  Just to remind you, I am using the app LoseIt (@loseit) to help me count calories.  It has been the best app for me and if they wanted me to, I would endorse them.  I haven't been on the scale yet because I have learned to only weigh myself once a month (I do it at the beginning of the month), but I don't expect a huge change right now.  If you are wondering why I don't weigh myself more often, it's because I don't want to get caught up in a number.  As long as I get to the size I want to be, I can maintain that weight.  The really awesome thing is that even though it has only been two weeks, I can already tell a change in the fit of my clothes.  

Second - My clothes and hair are getting rave reviews at work!  People are so impressed that I wear bright colors and I change my hair up (even though it is #natural).  You can do a lot with natural hair, when you feel like doing it.  Yes, I just described myself because I don't always feel like doing my hair.  

That leads to point three.  You have probably noticed on my social media feeds this ~~~> #Aria313.  Well, it is something that I am getting ready to be part of and I am so looking forward to it.  Yes, there is going to be a blog involved.  That means more reading material for you.  However, I will not be the only author of that blog so I am really looking forward to working with someone else.  This will be the first time doing something like this, so I'm excited.  I don't want to give too much away, but I look forward to sharing outfits and just letting you into more of my personal life...something that doesn't happen too often in this blog.  

Fourth - THANK YOU!  I have some of the best readers and supporters in the world!  You help me keep going.  

Fifth - Be sure to share this blog with your friends.  

Sixth - Follow me on twitter, instagram, and tumblr @TheShaylaEm.  As soon as we get the Facebook page for Aria3:13 set up, I'll give you that contact info as well.  I love to interact with you and I love it even better when you give me ideas.  Keep them coming!  

No comments:

Post a Comment