Monday, December 21, 2015

Thinking until my brain hurts

A couple of weeks ago, I wrote a post about something very exciting happening in this blog.  Just in case you forgot, FEATURES are coming to this blog and I am thrilled to be doing this!  It is something I have thought and prayed long about.  I don't know how it is going to turn out, but please know that I'm excited for the journey.  

Well, now I have to help guide you to these particular posts!  Keep in mind, I've been thinking about doing these features long before I announced them to you.  That translates to this - I've been trying to figure out a name for the features that fit my personality and also is cool if (well when) I start featuring guys in my blog.  After much thinking and running a few ideas past a really awesome friend of mine, the decision has finally been made!  

The features will be titled...."Backstage Pass"!  I'm so excited to share the name with you.  Now, you know when you see the title, you know it is a feature.  The person being featured will also be in the title so you know who you are reading about.  

I think that is about it for tonight!  First feature is happening in the early part of January.  I'm so excited to share my first guest with you and she is excited to be featured.  Bring it on, 2016 - I got you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment