Sunday, May 29, 2016

Day 4 - THANK YOU!!!

Well, here we are.  There is a 10 dollar gift card from Starbucks up for grabs, as long as you are the first to answer correctly!  

Who did I do my first blog collaboration with?  
Hint: Answer can be found in a post from August 2013.  

Again, here are the rules and how to submit your answer!  

Rule 1 - You MUST be following me on Bloglovin!  You can simply click on the link on the right of the page to follow.  You do not have to have a blog in order to follow people.  Also, you will only get a notification when I post something new.  Besides, this will be a huge help when the contest starts.  

Rule 2 - You MUST be following me on Twitter and/or Instagram!  You can find the links to both pages on the right side of this page.  

Rule 3 - You MUST be the first person to answer the question correctly via email.  

Now that we have those out of the way, here is how you answer the question.  Simply email me at theshaylaem@gmail.com with what you think is the answer.  Within this same email, please let me know your twitter name and/or instagram name (so that I can make sure you are following me on one of those sites).  With this information, I can give you an awesome shoutout!  Once I have verified all of this information, I will respond to your email so I can get your contact info so I can mail out your prize.  

No comments:

Post a Comment