Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Diva Dezynes!

I know I don't act like it, but I actually love going to visit my parentals.  The only thing I really don't enjoy is the traffic I sometimes run into during my two hour drive.  Even though I try to hang out with friends and family while there, I love just hanging out with the parentals.  When it comes to my dad, we bond around sports and movies.  When it comes to my mom, we bond around cooking, cooking shows, and doing crafts.  

My mom is a pretty awesome jewelry maker and she's trying to turn me into one.  I really don't like the whole jewelry making thing, but when I visit, I will make a few pieces with her. This brings me to Diva Dezynes.  


Now, she tells me I'm the reason she spells her company name like that.  I really don't remember me telling her how to spell it, but since she's mom, we'll just go with it.  

Throughout this entire post, you are going to see some of her various creations.  For instance, to the right, you see a beautiful blue earring set she made just for me!  I have so many items that she has made for me, whether it be something she was just working on or something I asked her to make for me.  Basically, she can create something from her own mind or she can make a custom order.  

If you have been following me on Twitter, you know my absolute favorite color is red.  In fact, while I was visiting the parentals over the weekend, my uncle and aunt dropped by and he had on an absolutely beautiful red tie.  Ok, let me get back to the reason behind this post.  

My mom also loves to make bracelets too.  Like everything in life, it took some practice and me telling her what I thought, but pretty soon, she starting making these really amazing bracelets.  These bracelets are not tight and they look absolutely beautiful.  Just let us know what color you want and she can do it for you!  

Ok, you are probably thinking I'm just boasting because she is my mom.  I'm not!  She's really good at what she does and I am basically a walking advertisement for her!  However, since I love this blog and I love sharing thing that I love in this blog, it's time you met the lady that makes my jewelry.  

She's not going to let me post a photo of her (yet).  She truly is not a fan of social media, but she's learning social media is the way to go!  


Until we can get her a page set up, I'll just keep letting you know about all the amazing things she can do.  

If you are wondering how to get you a custom piece, the answer is so simple.  All you have to do is get in contact with me on social media and you know I will get in contact with her! 

She's excited to be doing this and I am excited to be able to help her.  Don't worry, as I get more photos, I will add them to my Instagram and maybe (just maybe), she will let me start a page for her.  Be on the lookout for #DivaDezynes! 

Update: She finally has an Instagram page!  Check it out here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment