Monday, May 23, 2016

The product groupie

It is no big secret there is a particular line of products I use for my face and body cleansing.  I even use their lotion and sunscreens.  Not only do I enjoy it, but any dermatologist I've ever seen has recommended their products.  I am a Neutrogena girl all the way!!!  I'm just really happy my doctors told me to use a product I actually enjoy.  

I have a face cleaning regimen every morning and every night!  It changes, depending on whether or not I have had on makeup.  By the way, don't sleep in your makeup.  Just not cool!  

I know I have mentioned my love of the Neutrogena Wave Sonic, which has sadly been discontinued since 2014.  However, there is a new product I have just started to try.  I've been using it for the past two weeks and I believe it's a keeper!  

Let me introduce you to the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System.  Yes, it's a mouth full, but it is amazing.  I was thinking this was going to be very similar to the Wave and Wave Sonic, but boy was I wrong!   This is a totally different system, with new pads, and a new vibration.  

After carefully reading the packet, I decided to give it a go and use it for the recommended three times a week.  I use it during my nightly cleaning ritual three days a week.  To keep it simple, I go with Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  I'm starting the third week of using this product and I am so impressed!  

As for the product itself, the cleansing pads are more defined and feel more like they are cleaning your skin.  Also, I have found the cleansing pads come off a lot easier, without snatching the head of the machine off.  

It took me the first week to get used to it, but I am there!  The Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System is so amazing.  Due to the stronger vibration, your skin will get a deeper cleaning than before.  Also, this machine is a lot easier to hold when you are in the shower.  

I have to admit, when I first started using this product, I really missed my wave.  However, three weeks in, I am so happy I spent the extra money to purchase this product.  Yes, it is more expensive, but my skin is absolutely worth it.  Yours is too!  

This next product from Neutrogena had changed my life.  Yes, it's that serious.  I was highly skeptical to use this product, honestly because of the name, but it is another item I am very happy I purchased.  

Here is the Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel.  Ok, like I said, I was skeptical to buy this product because of the name water gel.  I mean, I use water every single day to clean my body, so I was really expecting a water like material with a drop of gel.  Basically, I was expecting to waste my money.  Again, so wrong!  Not only is this product great, it goes a long way!  To cover my face and neck, I only have to put a small amount on the tips of my fingers.  I'm curious to see how long this product is going to last.  

My favorite thing about the Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel?  It feels so amazing on my skin.  Honestly, it feels like I'm not putting anything extra on at all.  I know you hear this so many times, but I could tell a difference in my skin the same day!  Nope, not getting paid for this endorsement.  Just a real person telling you about her real experience with this product.

Again, this product was a little bit more expensive, but absolutely worth it.  However, as previously stated, just a little bit goes a long way.  If you dip your entire hand in the jar to get some out (which it probably won't fit anyway), you will have too much!  

I wanted to show you this photo to the right so you could see exactly how much product you were getting.  In other words, don't be fooled by the packaging!  However, I promise you, this will go a long way, depending on how much you use at one time.  

I use this this product daily after my morning shower.  My skin is smooth all day long, even after being outside in the elements.  I do believe Neutrogena has another success on their hands!

Well, these are the two newest additions to my Neutrogena collection.  I'm sure when they come out with something new, I'll give it a try.  I have found the products that work for me!  They keep my skin looking great and when you look great and that is really important to me.  Thank you, Neutrogena, for your wonderful products!  

No comments:

Post a Comment