Wednesday, May 25, 2016

We Are 3


Oh, man, where did the time go?!  When I started this blog, on this day, exactly 3 years ago, I honestly had no idea what I was getting into.  I didn't know if it would be more personal about how I felt being a plus diva.  I didn't know if I was going to be deep and try to say some profound things people would remember.  I didn't know if I would enjoy the conversation because some people can be cruel.  I didn't know what other subjects I was going to talk about.  The only thing I knew on this day 3 years ago is that I wanted to write and I wanted to do good writing.  


I can honestly tell you, starting this blog has been one of the best decisions I have ever made.  I still don't know what I'm getting into, but I'm loving the journey.  I have enjoyed letting you into my life as a plus diva.  I have enjoyed trying to find profound things to say that will stick with you.  I have enjoyed the conversation because you have been so kind and generous with your feedback.  I still never know what I am going to talk about because everything around me inspires me.  But I do know one thing?  You have let me know that you have enjoyed me writing and to the majority of you, it is good writing.  

With that being said, I cannot do this post without saying THANK YOU!!!  To all of you who constantly read, comment, share, and just give support, I wouldn't have gotten this far without you.  I love the fact you choose to read my blog when you could be doing other things.  You taking time out of your day to enter my world for just a little while is so amazing and it makes me so happy.  I started off by doing this blog because I loved to write.  However, I have started to love this blog even more because you challenge me to be better.  You challenge me to talk about things I never thought I would be able to share.  YOU did that.  For all of you, I am grateful.  

I usually try to leave names out when I am saying thank you because I always forget people.  However, I have to mention some people in this post.  First, to my wonderful friend and manager Stacy, you are a blessing beyond measure.  Thank you for pushing me and thank you for never allowing me to give up.  We have so much more work to do, but I am looking forward to the journey of harder work you are getting ready to take me on.  Thank you to my friend Denise.  You are a powerful rock star and so full of encouragement.  You motivate me each day.  The minute I told you about my blog and what it was about, you supported it and that alone means so much to me.  Finally, thank you Michelle from Love, Michelle Ana!  When I met you just over a year ago, I never imagined the force you would be in my life!  You are constantly striving for greatness and never let anyone you know settle for less than great.  You are truly an inspiration.  


Well, I think should do it for me today!  I still cannot believe we have come this far and we have so many more years to go.  

If you haven't already checked it out, please make sure you read about the giveaway happening in this blog starting tomorrow!  Yes, I made it easy - just click "giveaway" and it will take you right there.  All the rules you need are there and I even told you what the prize would be.  I just couldn't keep it to myself.  

Again, thank you for entering my life and in a way, allowing me to enter yours.  You may not know it or believe it, but each one of you hold a special place in my heart and in this blog.  Without you, I wouldn't still be doing this.  #WeAre3 today and this third year is going to be better than the previous two!  Oh, what surprises is this year going to bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment