Saturday, June 18, 2016

Picture this!

I had been hinting on my Twitter feed about some big things happening in this blog over the summer.  Ok, so the official start to summer isn't until sometime next week, but the first thing happened last night.  

Yesterday afternoon, after the fierce thunderstorm passed through, my amazing friend hopped in the car with me and we headed to the South Carolina Coast!  We could see the storm in the distance and we ended up staying behind it the entire time.  However, my photographer was a bit worried, but I was hoping for the best...and the best is exactly what I got! 

We arrived at my photographer's house and to our surprise, the storm totally missed them.  It was so dark, but the storm itself was south of us.  Not knowing if the storm was going to change directions, we decided to head to the water to take some shots.  She let me see a few of them while I was there (without editing) and I was already floored because I just could not believe that was me.  But back to the beach part of the photo shoot...

I wanted to have a little fun and share my time with you.  That's when I went to my Periscope.  My wonderful friend had my phone and she was such a wonderful commentator and answered so many questions.  So, if you want to get an inside look at my shoot, you can check it out right here.  

Now, just because I like yall (yes, it's the southern girl in me) so much, you get an extra perk by seeing a photo with my amazing photographer Casey from Casey Brannon Photography.  By the way, she's a beast with the makeup too! 

So, if you are ever in Myrtle Beach, SC and looking for a photographer and/or makeup artist, Casey is the person for you!  

Can't wait to share the photos with you!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment