Friday, July 29, 2016

Ready for my close up!

Last month, I had the absolute pleasure of doing something I absolutely love - I did a photoshoot.  On top of that, I was able to shoot with one of my favorite photographers that I had not shot with in a long time - Casey of Casey Brannon Photography!  

For starters, I knew I was going to have a wonderful shoot because I was shooting at the beach.  The weather that day was a little rough and I arrived later than the original plan because the weather had traffic stopped.  On the other hand, I was in the car with one of my besties and we were ready to have a fabulous road trip!  

We arrived on the beach and the weather was absolutely perfect.  It's summer in the south and if you haven't had the pleasure of experiencing it, let me just tell you this one thing - it's hot!!!  I'm really glad the weather was nice to us that day, well at least while we were at the beach, because it allowed Casey to get some wonderful shots. 

I'm not sure if you follow me on Periscope, but if you do (well, did at the time), you got the chance to get a sneak peek at my shoot.  But, if you missed it, you can find the video right here.  You can also go ahead and take that as an opportunity to follow me on there so you don't miss anything else.  See what I did there?  

So, we shoot at the beach and then we travel to another location so we can have a beautiful fountain in the background.  This other location had another awesome place to get some shots.  It was just perfect.  

Like I said, it had been a while since Casey and I were able to do a shoot together, but the travel time, bad weather, and everything in between was totally worth it.  I knew she was amazing, but the photos I see are absolutely awesome.

You know I'm only going to give you a taste of what we did, but I can assure you one thing - if you shoot with Casey, you will not be disappointed.  As you can see, she is an amazing photographer, but you will definitely not be bored during the shoot.  It's full of fun and laughs and the time goes by so fast.  

If you are interested in the specifics about the outfits you see in this post, make sure you go to my Instagram page for all the info you need.  While you are there, go on and follow me so you can stay up to date with my life through the photos.  You will be happy you did!    

By the way, all photos by Casey Brannon Photography aka a rockstar of a photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment