Saturday, July 30, 2016

The shy factor

I had a bit of a shyness about me.  I'm not really shy, but it takes me a bit of a moment to get out of my shell.  By a bit of a moment, it could take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on the situation.  By all standards of other people, I am very lively whenever I'm around people.  However, I have no problem fading into the background.  I'll tell anyone I like keeping a low profile.

Well, since I like keeping a low profile, this project I have coming up with a wonderful friend of mine, aka the fabulous Denise, should come as no surprise.  We are getting ready to go on a fantastic journey with you and let you into our lives in another way - via podcast.  You know, just two adults pushing through life and having open and real conversations about things that matter to us and, of course, you too!  

So, you know we are going to need your help.  As it gets closer to time, we will be needing some ideas.  I tell you that I write this blog for you and the podcast will just be another way for me to interact with you, through using my voice.  Keep your eyes open for some polls on my twitter feed and helps us out.  


We cannot wait for this to start.  No official start date, but like all things we do, we want it to be great.  We know it's not going to be perfect, but it will be perfectly awesome.  


Photo credit: Colleen AF Venable via Visualhunt.com / CC BY-SA
Photo credit: brainblogger via VisualHunt.com / CC BY

No comments:

Post a Comment