Sunday, September 25, 2016

Failure is not an option

I'm all about trying new stuff.  It you don't try, you will always wonder if it was going to work.  When you try and it doesn't work out the first time, you're supposed to learn from it.  Well, this is exactly what happened to me on Thursday - I tried something new and I learned from it.  



I tried doing a tweetchat on this past Thursday.  I had been part of several of these and I wanted to try one for myself.  Needless to say, I thought it was an epic failure...but it wasn't.  Ironically, the next day, I already had a meeting scheduled with my talent manager.  She asked me how it went.  I could have told her it was absolutely horrible and that no one participated (which is true), but I had already decided even though I knew it was a failure, I refused to not take something from the experience.  

Since I have been involved in a few of these myself, I now have a plan.  Before you even ask, nope, not telling you my plan.  Just please know and understand, next time I decide to offer a tweetchat, it will definitely be better than the first.  Just for the record, my calendar is a lot more colorful than this.  

I already have some ideas and I even have a date for when I want this to happen.  Don't worry, I will gladly let you know details once everything is finalize.  

Here is what I want to say to you - just because it doesn't work out the first time doesn't mean it is going to work.  It means the second time could possibly be awesome or it could lead you to an idea to something a lot better.  Don't give up, fabulous people!  Your time is right now, so go make some things happen! 


via GIPHY


Photo credit: J'Roo via VisualHunt / CC BY-SA
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment