Sunday, September 11, 2016

Music + friends + fashion = awesome night!


Last night was one of the best nights of my life, even though it also ended up with me being super tired today! However, it was totally worth it - from the music to the fashion.  I could not have imagined a better night and I'm thankful for the wonderful peeps I was with to make it so great.  

I attended a concert last night where the main event was Maroon5, with their opening acts being R City and ToveLo. The funny part is that the person I was with wasn't really familiar with the opening acts, so she thought.  However, we rocked out all night long and the people we were sitting around made it even better.  

Although the music was absolutely awesome and Maroon5 performed all of my favorites, I had the most fun looking at the fashion and enjoying the fact a lot of people love to take fashion risks at concerts.  

As we were walking out, we saw an older woman wearing a sheer dress and basically only had on underwear.  I know as I described it, you are probably thinking ew, and I am sure a few people looking at her were thinking the same thing.  Personally, I found her outfit intriguing and I wish I had taken the time to ask her for a photo.  I told my friend that I liked the outfit the lady had one.  I was expecting her to look at me and just laugh, but she actually agreed with me.  She said she enjoyed seeing people who are willing to step out of the fashion box because she knows that she would not do it herself.  

Of course we saw plenty of dresses and tops that were absolutely fabulous.  Basically, I feel like I had a window shopping adventure while enjoying some great music.  Nothing wrong with that, right?


I have learned this is what life is all about!  Go have a good time.  Take some risks.  Enjoy the life you have been given and make the best out of every single situation that is thrown your way!  

Photo credit: Shayla Em

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment