Monday, September 26, 2016

Update on Taylor - part II


I've been rather reluctant to write this update.  Not because I don't think it is important enough to be shared, but because this update actually hurts a little bit more than the first update.  For those of you really needing to catch up, you can read from the very beginning by clicking right here.

If you want me to be honest with you, I'm pretty sure the Taylor I once knew no longer exists.  When I see Taylor in the hallway, it's just not the same.  The person who would once stop and talk to me now is just focused on whatever task they are trying to accomplish.  When Taylor needs something to help complete a job duty, Taylor speaks as little as possible.  

Truth be told, I miss Taylor.  We had some pretty cool conversations and Taylor had an interesting personality.  I would like to think the Taylor I once knew still exists somewhere deep down inside.  Why do I think that?

Even though I'm medicated, I don't think my personality changed.  However, if you really know me, I would really like for you to tell me what you really think.  My medication is great (in my opinion) and I truly like how I feel when I am on it, but I also know myself and was very mindful to tell my doctor or any changes I noticed.  

When it comes to Taylor, we just don't know what to expect anymore.  We don't know if the personality we saw early on is really Taylor or if that was medicated Taylor.  We're not sure if a reduced medicated Taylor is the person who caused the initial issue or if it was just Taylor.  There are so many questions we do not have answers to.  Unfortunately, depending on how Taylor is outside of the office, Taylor may not know either.  

Here is what I do know - it hurts me to see a person have such a drastic change.  I hope for Taylor's sake this storm doesn't last long.  But if it does, I hope Taylor's family and friends are truly there and handle Taylor with the patience and give the confidence needed to go through this.  



Photo credit: fhwrdh via Visual Hunt / CC BY
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment