Sunday, October 23, 2016

The 100th prelude

There have been so many of you who have watched me grow and develop this blog.  Some of you have been there from the first post over three and a half year ago.  Others of you have joined in along the way.  No matter how you found me or when you decided to be part of my TPD Army, I am so thankful for you.  

For those of you there from the very beginning, you also know this - I've blogged a lot this year.  Just this year, I've surpassed the rest of the years total for the number of blogs.  It was just this year in February that I wrote my 100th post ever in this blog.  Now, I am getting ready to write my 100th post this year.  Talk about an accomplishment.  

A lot of you have been there before I started adding great photos.  So many of you have been there when my blog was just basic - by my standards.  And so many of you have been there cheering me on when I honestly felt like it was time to give up.  However, there is one thing you always did - you kept coming back for more.  That's part of the reason I didn't stop - because you kept wanting more.  When I discovered you kept wanting more, it forced me to change and with my own change, my blog took a wonderful turn.  

I started to add many more adventures.  I hate to call it my favorite thing, but the fact some of you have participated in my impromptu tweetchats mean so much to me.  If you recall my blog post about the first one, you know that it didn't go so well.  Truth be told, I figured why do it again?  Well, if I had to guess, some of the tweetchats I participate in didn't go as planned the first time either, but look at how much they have grown?  I mean, I remember chatting it up in #HautiesTalk with ManikMag with their very talented founder Selina.  Even though they are across the pond, I enjoy chatting it up in a chat hosted by The Girl Gang.  It's all about making connections and learning to not give up just because something didn't work out the first time.  At least I had the motivation to have a first time and not a what if moment.  I hope you have the motivation to do the same, in whatever endeavor you decide to take on.  

Then, I love how you have allowed me to love myself.  Let me guess - you are like huh?  Let me explain this one.  You have made me feel great about who I am and what I do.  My blog itself is called The Plus Diaries because I know and understand the plus life because I have lived it all my life!  When I thought I was not worthy of the cute clothes and felt really bad about myself (even as I was writing this blog), you let me feel like it was OK.  I don't know any of these ladies personally, but I love the attitude of Nadia, the confidence of Alysse, and the creative genius of Gabi.  They have absolutely no clue how they have kept me going.  Sometimes, the best motivation is watching other people.  Not only is it motivation, but it is also a good learning method.  

But to you, my readers, my fan, my followers, my motivators, my people who won't let me stop - I hear you loud and clear and I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.  This is wear words begin to fail me because I can never thank each one of you and I will never be able to show the love I have for you in return.  But what I can do is keep writing.  I can keep posting in this blog, posting on Instagram, posting on Twitter, and eventually Facebook (yep, new blog past is being created)!  Yes, I will even keep dabbling in Periscope as well.  

This blog may be written by me, but it is definitely for you!  I figure if I'm feeling like this, I can't possibly be the only one.  Typically, I'm right about that.  Thank you for allowing this platform to grow.  I truly adore each one of you and I am looking forward to the next few years of this blog.  I hope you enjoyed this post because it is number 98 for the year.  When 100 gets here, I hope you will be ready for the ride!!!   

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment