Friday, December 30, 2016

Backstage Pass 2016 Finale

What a wonderful year it has been for The Plus Diaries!  I've had the chance to participate more in tweet chats, got another photo shoot in the books, left an agency (but joined another), made some great blogging friends online, and getting ready to introduce some new elements to the giant umbrella.  Out of all of those things, there is one thing I'm most proud of...

Backstage Pass took off in a way I didn't see coming.  I took a giant leap by just reaching out to people.  Although I had a goal do to 10 and only completed 7, I am so thankful and grateful to those I was able to talk to this year.  These talented and amazing people allowed me into their lives so that you, my wonderful readers, could know them a little better.  It's an experience I am so thankful for and it's one I am looking forward to continuing in 2017 (yep, already have a few people lined up)!  


Audrey, Ify, Glen, Massiel, Jennifer, Sarah, and Stacy - thank you so much for allowing me to take up some of your time!  You have no clue how happy I was to learn a little bit more about each of you and what you do during this wonderful journey of life.  As always, we are looking forward to seeing you thrive and please let us know if we can be of any help to you in 2017!  Happy New Year!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment