Monday, January 23, 2017

13 facts tag

I admit, no one actually tagged me in this thing, but I saw it floating around the bloggersphere and thought it was pretty cool.  In other words, I have no clue who to give credit to for this post because I have seen it several times.  So, to all the bloggers I've seen do this, thank you for sharing!  But now it's time for me to get to these thirteen questions.  And now that I think about it, maybe I'm drawn to it because of the number of questions, seeing as how thirteen is my favorite number.  Let's do this!  


1. What do you order at Starbucks?
This absolutely depends on the season!  I only order frappuccinos (fraps) though.  Typically, I only order fraps in size venti and mostly without whip cream (unless it is the praline flavor during the holiday season).  There is also the s'mores frap they have from time to time.  Well, I think you see what I order during the seasonal times.  However, on a typical order, I get a venti vanilla frap with a shot of espresso without whip cream.  


2. What's one thing in your wardrobe that you cannot live without?
Right now, I love my boot socks!  This is a new discovery for me because I was trying to wear the cute little cuffs.  What I discovered is that little was the word I needed to pay most attention to because my legs are not little at all, but my calf muscles give me life.  When the season changes, this will change.  Let's revisit this question in the Spring, shall we?

3. What's one thing most people do not know about you?
Most people have no clue (and are shocked to learn) that I'm an introvert.  I love people and I love hanging out, but I also have a limit because after a while, I'm just done.  That's why I always drive if I go out with friends or I always let people make the plans because I know after an hour or two, I'm done with the event.  I cannot stand to show up late, but I will leave the event early without giving it a single thought! 

4. What's one thing you want to do before you die?
I want to be published, either in a magazine or in a book.  I'm a writer, so of course it was going to be something off my writing bucket list!  


5.  What's one food you cannot live without?
PIZZA!!!  I love me some pizza.  I don't like thin crust, but I love pizza.  Recently, because I'm trying to be healthier, I have discovered zucchini or squash pizza.  I've tried cauliflower pizza a number of times and I've learned that it just isn't for me.  But, pizza, I love me some you!!! 💗💗💗

6.  What's one quote you live your life by?
I actually have my own quote.  Here goes..."Take a deep breath, buckle up tight, and enjoy the ride.  It's not going to be pretty, but it'll be worth the journey" - Shayla Em

7.  What do you like / dislike about the YouTube / blogging community?
Well, I'm not part of the YouTube community, so I'm going to leave that alone.  However, I have a few bones to pick with the blogging community.  I'm just kidding!  I love the blogging community!  I think my favorite thing about the blogging community is the diversity!  If you are looking for something, you will find it.  Unfortunately, I do have a dislike - I dislike that some people get bullied for their topics and sometimes it comes from other bloggers.  If you don't like something, just keep moving.  There is absolutely no need to be nasty.  

8.  What's the number one song on your iPod or iTunes?
I guess I will just go with my most listened to song on my iPod and that would have to be Mirrors by Justin Timberlake.  When I saw him do this song live, I truly think I was in some sort of heaven.  

9.  What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
I don't know if I really have a style.  Some days I don't match.  Some days I'm totally put together and my shoes have to match my pocketbook.  Some days, I truly don't care because I'm not trying to impress anyone.  Some days, it's all about the bargains.  Then on all days, I just want to be comfortable.  I guess my style is supercomfymatchlesspreppybargaindivadocious.


10.  What is your favorite number?
Yep, definitely already answered this one in my opening, but if you totally flew through that and skipped that part, I'll answer it again.  My favorite number is thirteen.

11.  What are two hobbies?
I love to crochet and here recently, I've started working on my drawing skills.  Maybe one day, I'll share them with you.  

12.  What are two of your pet peeves?
I cannot stand to get behind someone in the fast lane going less than the speed limit.  Although I'm trying to work on my road rage (don't worry, I haven't done anything cray cray), I will flash my lights at you or honk my horn if you don't move in a timely fashion.  Also, I cannot stand people who are constant takers.  They take your energy, your time, and sometimes your money and when you actually need them, you cannot find them.  Please, just get somewhere and sah down!  

13.  What is your guilty pleasure?
Hands down (for a meal), it's a whopper with cheese, with onion rings instead of fries, and a sweet tea to drink from Burger King.  Yep, I order it just like that.  When I'm driving a long distance, I have to have a frozen lemonade from Sonic. 

I feel like being jazzy, so I'm going to tag a few people.  Simply because I want to keep this going, I will pass along to three people.  So, DemiBee, Totally Tanisha, and Aneesha Monae, you're up!!!  

Also, if anyone else wants to join in (much like how I did), I'll just post the questions so all you have to do is a quick copy and paste.  

1.  What do you order at Starbucks?
2. What's one thing in your wardrobe that you cannot live without?
3. What's one thing most people do not know about you?
4. What's one thing you want to do before you die?
5.  What's one food you cannot live without?
6.  What's one quote you live your life by?
7.  What do you like / dislike about the YouTube / blogging community?
8.  What's the number one song on your iPod or iTunes?
9.  What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
10.  What is your favorite number?
11.  What are two hobbies?
12.  What are two of your pet peeves?
13.  What is your guilty pleasure?

Enjoy!  💝🌟


2 comments:

  1. I'm finally commenting after reading quite a few of your posts!! I always meant to come back and leave a comment and for a million reasons got distracted and didn't do it. But I'm here and I love this post! High five from a fellow introvert and I'm with you on the thin crust. And I love your quote. :) This was a great way to get to know you more and I'm looking forward to your future posts. I will comment more in the future instead of just stalking your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for you getting to comment! It's always good to hear from a fellow introvert and pizza enthusiast - LOL! And feel free to "stalk" anytime you want.

    ReplyDelete