Friday, January 27, 2017

One step at a time

This is going to be short, but I just cannot contain my excitement!  On Wednesday, I wore a pair of jeans I wasn't even able to zip in December without doing some crazy theatrics to make it happen.  Wednesday morning, those things zipped right up.  

The photos are of the jeans and the Instagram post to go with it.  I was so excited that I had to share it.  But then I thought, why not do a small post.  I'm pretty positive I've written about my journey in another post recently, but in this post, you can actually see the results.  Now, you won't see a before and after photo of me in my undies because I am just not there yet.  However, you will see some photos along the way as the inches and pounds start to fall.  

This post is simple and just to motivate you.  Now, don't get it twisted, I'm not going to turn into one of those people who keep posting workout selfies each day.  That isn't my lane and I've learned to stay in the lane that is designated for me.  However, I will keep posting you my little healthy meals because I simply like to share recipes (and get ideas from other people).  And when I see progress and have a victory like I did in the middle of the week, I'll share that too.  Not because I want to rub it in, but I want to do the thing my friend had done for me and tell someone to keep going.  



Whatever path you are on, keep going.  It's not easy and at times can be a bit of a struggle, but as I love to tell people you got this!!!  

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I love progress stories! Keep up the good work Shayla!!

    ReplyDelete