Tuesday, January 3, 2017

So loud!

I love music.  I'm a fan of almost any type of music except heavy metal, hard rock, and anything else that has a bunch of screaming and stuff I don't understand.  I listen to lyrics.  You can have an amazing beat, but if your words are not saying a bunch of nothing, you need to do better.  Grant it, some lyrics don't make sense, but for people like me - I actually want to know what the song is about.  

I've been wanting to do a music post for a long time.  Nothing fancy, but I figured that since you know other things about me, you might as well know what I'm listening to as well.  Now, keep in mind these are songs I've been enjoying listening too over the past month so yes, it's going to include some Christmas music.  

List is in no particular order.  These are just seven of my most listened to songs in December.  


Well, there you have it!  Those are the seven songs I was listening to over the past month.  What were you blasting in your car or house in the recent weeks? 


No comments:

Post a Comment