Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Birthday Series - Meet Demi!

When I tell you the blogging community is amazing, I believe amazing!  It is even more amazing when you get the opportunity to reach out to bloggers in your own community.  This is a wonderful time for me to introduce you to the fabulous Demi of DemiBee's.  We live in the same state and it is so cool to be near a person (in location) and not just on social media.  So, without further ado, let's find out a little bit more about Demi's birthday, past and present!  


💙💙💙

1 - What has been your favorite birthday gift?
Hmmmm....I can't think of any gift that was my favorite.  Even as an adult, I loved and was very grateful for any gift I had received.  '

2 - What age did you have your favorite birthday party?
I guess when I was 4.  My mom used to have my parties at McDonald's.  I don't know why, but that was the one I remembered having the more fun at.

3 - What is your favorite birthday memory?
My favorite birthday memory was again when I was younger and my aunt planned my party because my mom was out of town.  But, she showed up right before I was about to blow out my candles and I just ran up to her.  I must have been 7 or 8.  

4 - What was your birthday "breakdown" year?
I guess I'm still waiting for this to happen.  Lord willing, I will celebrate my 36th birthday this year.  Every year before that, I was always blessed to have reached some sort of milestone before my age changed.  As long as I was living, active, and breathing, what was there to breakdown about?

5 - What is your favorite birthday meal?
My favorite birthday meal is anything that was prepared by my family.  I love home-cooked meals, special occasion or not. 

6 - What is your favorite birthday dessert?
Yellow cake with cream cheese icing or strawberry cake with cream cheese icing.  Just don't leave out the cream cheese icing - LOL! 

7 - How long do you celebrate your birthday?
I celebrate my birthday on my birthday.  If some friends or family members come to town who couldn't make it on that day, they would celebrate again that weekend...unless it falls on the weekend.

💙💙💙

I hope this post has given you a chance to know Demi just a little bit better.  Make sure you check out her blog and her Instagram page.  

1 comment:

  1. Awww this was so cool!! I think I sound kinda boring lol!! Thank you so much Shayla for including me in your series! You are such an awesome blogger and person! :)

    ReplyDelete