Sunday, March 26, 2017

Birthday Series - Meet Toya!

I just love celebrating birthdays!  I think it's a time to learn and grow.  I also think it is a really great time to get to know some cool little quirks about some other people.  So here we go with getting to know the wonderful blogger, photographer, and mom Toya just a little bit better.  Here we go...




💚💚💚

1 - What has been your favorite birthday gift?
My favorite birthday gift would have to be my birthday this year (March 9).  My BF set up a surprise birthday dinner with my best friends.  If you know my bf, he cannot keep any type of surprise a secret and to know he actually called my friends and set it up without me knowing...I was shocked!

2 - What age did you have your favorite birthday party?
My 10th birthday party.  It was at Chucky Cheese, but back then, it was called Showbiz Pizza (I'm telling my age)!  So many of my friends from school showed up and we partied like we didn't have to go to school the next day! 

3 - What is your favorite birthday memory?
My dad singing happy birthday to me in his goofy way.  I truly miss those days.

4 - What was your birthday "breakdown" year?
When I turned 29.  I was a mess!  I felt like I accomplished nothing and felt, in a way, stuck between two different types of lives; thinking I should be married and have a child by that age and thinking I should have had a career that I loved by this time.

5 - What is your favorite birthday meal?
I'm torn between two meals: a nice big country fried steak with mashed potatoes, corn, and green beans or a big plate of coconut shrimp! 😉

6 - What is your favorite birthday dessert?
A nice gooey chocolate cake with vanilla bean ice cream,

7 - How long do you celebrate your birthday?
I usually just celebrate it for the whole week! 😄

💚💚💚

Ok, so remember earlier when I mentioned Toya was a blogger, photographer, and mom?  Well, you can get to share in a few of those things by following her on InstagramPinterest, and on her blog.  I hope this post has helped you learn a bit about her and that you take the time to check out her social media!  

No comments:

Post a Comment