Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Blogger Recognition Award

I feel like I'm walking the blogger red carpet.  Another award in such a short time.  OMG - believe me when I tell you I'm honored.  I've worked hard in this blog for the past (almost) 4 years and even when I went away, yall stayed.  I am so thankful for all of you and each time you give me a little recognition, it makes me want to do and be better.  

Well, without further ado, I guess I need to get to why you are all here!  The very talented Theo from The Curl Prince blog nominated me for this great honor and I am so thankful!!!  💛💛💛  I think you should go check him out and give him and his blog a follow.  
As usual, there are some rules I have to follow and I'm getting ready to handle that part. 


I'm going to keep this short.  This award means so much to me!  Not because people are finally starting to recognize my work, but because I feel like I am finally in a league of some of the bloggers I admire.  You set goals as a blogger - posts you want to write, events you want to attend, page views, comments on your post, and don't even get me started on social media!  But when you get the chance to be seen in a way such it this, it just means so much because it makes you feel like all your hard work has not been in vain.  So thank you so much for allowing me into your life - one post, tweet, or instagram post at a time.  For putting up with me, even on my worst days, you are the real MVP!  

Why did I start this blog?  That's quite simple - for this blog, I had some great people telling me I should start this particular blog.  I have had three other blogs, but they didn't last.  This one though, all of you keep pushing me and I never want to leave!  You're stuck with me now! 


Who am I getting ready to nominate for this award?  Don't worry, the wait is over!  Here are my nominations (in no particular order)! 

1 - Amara
2 - Madison
3 - Theodora
4 - Sysy
5 - Maddie
6 - Linda
7 - Kellie
8 - Chlo
9 - Nadine
10 - Mollie
11 - Clem
12 - Elen
13 - Mary
14 - Demi
15 - Louise


Now that you see your name on my list, you are probably wondering exactly what you have to do next.  No fear - I'm getting ready to tell you right now!!!  

~~~ Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide and link to their blog ~~~
~~~ Write a post about your award ~~~
~~~ Give a brief story on why you started your blog ~~~
~~~ Select 15 bloggers you want to give this award to ~~~
~~~ Let each person know that you have nominated them for this award ~~~ 

See that's pretty simple right?  I think so too and I look forward to hearing what you have to say about your award.  Happy writing, bloggers!  Congratulations!!! 




1 comment:

  1. Thank you lovely! Great post, I'll be sure to write mine soon.

    Maddie x

    ReplyDelete