Saturday, March 18, 2017

The birthday post

I don't know if you have been able to tell from my posts this week, but I've been doing some thinking.  I go through this twice a year - once for new year's eve and the next is for my birthday.  Well, we are a bit into the year now, so that must mean my birthday has arrived.  

There is a birthday series I would like to accomplish and I figured I should just start it off with my responses.  So, here goes....

💛       💛       💛

1 - What has been your favorite birthday gift?
I don't have a particular favorite gift, but instead it was a series of gifts.  For my 21st birthday, my mom bought me 21 different things.  I thought that was pretty neat.   

2 - What age did you have your favorite birthday party?
I can't remember, maybe it was 10.  However, I do remember that the theme was Lion King.  Yep, it was pretty awesome.  

3 - What is your favorite birthday memory?
This one happened in more recent years.  My dad surprised me in my new city and showed up with the exact ride I had told him I was planning on purchasing.  

4 - What was your "birthday breakdown" year?
I had no desire to turn 29.  Not really sure why it was that year that hurt so much, but I absolutely hated the thought of turning 29.  Even when we took the family photo during our outing, I didn't even crack a smile.  

5 - What is your favorite birthday meal?
Both of my parents are extremely great cooks.  Now since I've moved away, when I do go visit them to celebrate my birthday, whatever they cook me is perfectly fine.
6 - What is your favorite birthday dessert?  
It's no secret that I have a sweet tooth.  However, I love my aunt's homemade pound cake and my mom's chocolate delight.  Don't worry, I only have one for my birthday.  

7 - How long do you celebrate your birthday?
I celebrate my birthday for a month.  My mom takes blame for that because she says when I was younger, she and my dad would celebrate my birthday for a week.  As I got older, the celebration got longer.  

💛       💛       💛

Well, there you have it.  If you are interested in being part of this series, send me a DM on twitter or send me an email.  I'll be happy to add you to the list!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment