Friday, March 10, 2017

Wait on it

Have you ever wanted something and in the most weird way, your sort of got it?  That happened to me this week.  I don't want to say that I had been waiting for a sign, but I definitely had been waiting on something to let me know it's fine.  In a way I never expected, I earned a freedom that I've been craving.  

I guess this came so perfectly.  I was here in a place I didn't want to be in.  I thought I was losing myself, but slowly, but surely, I'm coming back.  I'm enjoying some quiet time in the evenings.  That's giving me a chance to write in my journal, blog, and work on my book.  I've also taken a chance to relax and enjoy my life.  My time is only three hours in the afternoon after work, but it's good for me.  It's amazing how such a small change in your day can help you feel like your feet are back on the ground.  Wonder what will next week bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment