Tuesday, April 4, 2017

It finally happened!

I guess this post has been a long time coming.  Almost 4 years to be exact.  When I started this blog, I had no clue what I was getting into with The Plus Diaries.  That became so evident last year when I had to rebrand to get back to what my blog was intended to be about - my plus life.  Somewhere along the way, I felt ashamed and like I had to conform to get readers.  I have found that to be absolutely false and my readers appreciate my realness, my openness, and the fact that I don't fit into a box. 

Last year, I was on a frenzy.  I just kept writing and I couldn't stop. That was fun, but it also got a little bit exhausting trying to keep up.  Hey, I have a life outside of this blog and that life also includes a full-time job.  

I've been wanting to get on a schedule since I got started and after careful consideration, I have FINALLY come up with a schedule that works for me!  



Ok, call it lazy, but I think my graphic sums it up pretty well.  I always say new month = new goals = new opportunities!  Well, for April my goal is to keep up with this schedule and enjoying the opportunities of taking a breather because I plan on having posts written in advance.  Just keep in mind, the first Monday of each month with ALWAYS be Music Monday, which is why you got a post yesterday.  Also, I'm putting great considering into doing Blogmas this year, so of course, this schedule would drastically change in December...but we have some time to figure that part out now don't we? 

I'm looking forward to this schedule and hoping my readers enjoy knowing when Shayla is going to be post, instead of asking when is Shayla going to post.  Great things are ahead, ladies and gentlemen.  Great things indeed!  

So, everybody, what are you looking forward to changing up this month?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment