Friday, April 28, 2017

May Goals

You already know from the title what this post is going to be about.  Typically, I don't share my personal goals because they don't have anything to do with the blog.  But that's just it - they do!  When I'm working hard and enjoying life, my writing is so much better.  When I'm down, I think you can tell.  So, here are some things I want to accomplish in May!  

1 - Lose 5 pounds
I hit the dreaded plateau at the end of March and the first half of April.  I know this because when I went to the doctor and got on the scale, I had maintained the weight from the birthday celebration.  I weigh myself again on May first, but I hope June first tells a greater story.

2 - Buy wedding shoes
So, I guess I have put this off long enough.  Nope, not getting married, but I'm in one in the middle of June.  Time is running out and if it like the last time I was in a wedding, I had to order them.  Yep, I'm that girl with the weird feet.

3 - Finish 1 chapter in my book
This book doesn't want to be written.  I do a little and then I put it down, but I guess that is the process.  If I work hard in May to get one chapter completed, I will feel so much better.

4 - Treat myself to a date
Nope, my love and I have not broken up.  However, my mom (getting ready to be 39 years married) always told me to treat myself - whether it is going out to eat, taking a daycation, or buying that one thing you really want.  In May, I'm having a date day!  

5 - Attend my church 3 times this month
This one is tricky because it implies I'm not going to church.  That's not it.  I've been searching for a new church and I finally have found one that I enjoy, it's just that I like to visit others or stay home and watch mine from home online.  However, in May, I really want to attend the church I'm probably going join a little bit more.  


What are some things you want to accomplish next month?  

No comments:

Post a Comment