Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Changes

Typically, I already have something planned to tell you.  Ok, not really planned, but at least I have ideas in my blog journal.  Right now, I don't have anything and I think I know why....


my mind is all over the place!!!

Seriously, I cannot believe the stuff happening in my head right now.  I'm thinking about so much stuff!  Once my supplies arrived (the ones that had to be ordered), I'm going to start working on party favors, I am desperately trying to come up with a logo for this page, and I'm just wanting to not look so scattered when people see me out in public.  Is that too much to ask?


Don't get me wrong, everything I am doing right now, I asked for.  I'm not complaining.  I just didn't think it would all come to me so fast...or at the same time.  I know this sounds weird, but it is a beautiful place to be.  I told you about my May goals in a previous post, but I have one more I need to add to the list 

6 - to be as creative as possible without being hindered.

I really need for my creative vibe to be on point for the remainder of this month.  I don't want to slow down.  I don't want to lose the vibes I've been having over the past week.  I just need for it all to fall into place - I'm not asking for perfection, I'm just asking to be great.  

No comments:

Post a Comment