Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Get to know me!

I have found that one of my favorite things to do as a blogger is to participate in tags!  I love it when people tag me because the questions are different and give me a chance to step out of my box for a moment.  Well, that time has come again.  I was tagged by the amazing Toya from Hello Toya.  Thanks to her, you are all about to get to know me just a little bit better!  Here we go....
via GIPHY


Name: Shayla Emaleigh Bryant

Twitter handle: @TheShaylaEm

1 - What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have a few, but my absolute biggest is people who don't have any respect for my time.  If you going to be late, cool, but at least let someone know.  I can't stand that!!!

2 - Ever been in love?
Honestly, I don't think I have.  This is a hard one, but that's the honest answer.  Maybe that's why I'm feeling some type of way about my current relationship because I'm experiencing emotions I've never had to deal with before. Hmmm...maybe I'm currently in love. 

3 - Grab the nearest book to you.  Turn to page 23 and find line 5.  What does it say?
...year, when the incubus had first appeared to me, I'd begun to...

4 - Sprite or Sierra Mist?
I haven't had a soda since in 5 years, but I would have to go with Sprite. 

5 - Who is your celebrity crush?
I think we all know how I feel about Justin Timberlake.  I just adore him!

6 - Tea or coffee?
I love me some tea!!!

7 - Jean or sweatpants?
Nothing like a comfy pair of sweats when trying to get some blogging work done! 

8 - Put your music library on shuffle.  What's the first song that comes up?
"So What" by Pink

9 - Who was the last person you text?
My love. Nah, I won't be name dropping because some of yall just nosey! LOL

10 - Mac or PC?
PC!!!  I love all of my Dells! 

11 - Shoes, socks, or bare feet?
I love a nice pair of comfy, thick socks!

12 - Do you sleep with your closet door open, closed, or doesn't matter?
Truthfully, it depends on where I'm located...so I guess it doesn't really matter. 

13 - Ever ran out of gas?
Nope.  Been close, but I know my car. 

14 - Trix or Lucky Charms?
I'm not a fan of either, but I'll take Lucky Charms. 

15 - Do you sing in the car?
I have concerts in my car!!!  Nothing like a nice roadtrip with all your favorite songs playing! 

16 - What is your zodiac sign?
Pisces!!! 

17 - Favorite color?
RED!!! 

18 - What quote do you live by?
I have to go with the Golden Rule on this one - do unto others as you would have other do unto you.  

19 - Do you turn the water off when you brush your teeth?
Yep!!! I do everything to keep all my bills to a minimum.  I like to shop too much.  

20 - Who are you going to tag to do the questionnaire?
Well, that's easy - I tag Theo and Demi!!!

Well, I hope you enjoyed the madness I just put you through!  Love you, beautiful people!!! 💙💙💙

No comments:

Post a Comment