Monday, May 1, 2017

Music Monday - April Edition

Another month has passed - what the what - and that means another great month of music.  Here is what I was listening to in April.  Of course, this is in absolutely no particular order. 


♭             ♭             ♭ 


Private Emotion by Ricky Martin ft. Meja
So, this song is old, but it's so good!  I love the song and when it came up on my mix, it was so good to hear.  In fact, I might have held a small concert.

Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart by Alicia Keys
A friend of mine also loves to post music she is listening to at the moment and she posted this one.  It reminded me of exactly how much I used to love this song.  I listened to it several times at work that day and did an encore performance when I got home at night.  

Believer by Imagine Dragons
Ok, I'm a fan of this group and every song I've heard on the radio has been great.  Basically, this is a group that I wouldn't mind going to see in concert.

Anonymous by Bobby Valentino
Yes, I realize he is going by Bobby V. now, but at the time of this song release, he was Bobby Valentino.  I used to love this song and for some reason I decided to flashback to it a few weeks ago.  OMG!!!  I love how the song starts and honestly, it is one of my favorite videos because it's so simple and actually goes along with the song.  Rare...


Poison by Nicole Scherzinger
I think this song came out in the early 2010s.  However, I am just discovering this song and you will never believe how....Wii Zumba!  This is absolutely my favorite song to start my workout.  Of course, I had no clue who was the singer until I looked it up.  Definitely already added to my playlist.  

Human by Rag'n'Bone Man
First off, I love his voice.  Period.  Point blank!  There is nothing like it on the radio right now.  Then, after hearing the song for a few times, I started to love it too.  Just a win-win situation!  

Nothing by The Script
When I tell you I love this song!!!!  I'm so baffled at how much I love this song.  I always said people were sleeping on this group, but when this song came out, that basically solidified their epic status with me.  If you haven't heard it, go give it a listen and let me know what you think!  

♭             ♭             ♭

Ok - that's it!  I think it was a great month for music and as always, you never know what is really going to be posted because my music taste is just so cray cray.  What were you listening to in April?  

Photo credit: pexels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment