Sunday, June 4, 2017

June Goals

I'm figuring if I write out these goals, even though some stay private, yall will help hold me accountable.  Here are some goals for the beautiful month of June!

1 - Not be in the red on any day on my LoseIt app!  
This is the app I use to help me count calories and lose weight.  I've plateaued the past two months and I am just not feeling it.  One thing that I noticed is that I had more red days than normal (which means I ate more than my allotted calories, even if I worked out).  This month, that WILL be different.  

2 - Make some bows
I wish I could tell you more about this right now, but you're just going to have to bear with me.  Let me get some things ready for these party favors and I'll be happy to share with you!  
3 - Go to a baseball game
My minor league team is the Columbia Fireflies.  The stadium is perfect and I just love the atmosphere.  I have to go this month because I haven't been to a game yet!!!  


I realize these are probably super minor to you, but these are what I'm striving for this month.  Let's just hope I can get them all done.  
What is a goal you have for the month of June?

No comments:

Post a Comment