Friday, July 14, 2017

One quarter down

If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I am doing my very own version of #100HappyDays!  I won't give you a complete rundown, but I will instead direct you to the post where I talked about this cool endeavor.  You can find it right here.  

Today is day 24!!!  I have been doing my best to keep you updated on Instagram ONLY because I just wanted to have some more fun on that particular social media site.  I've had some fun doing this and am very much looking forward to the next 76 days!  Truthfully, I'm just glad that I have been able to keep it up so far.  

Well, I started this thing on the first day of Summer!  Summer...the season I hate least!  However, I was determined to have a great summer and I have so far.  What has been your favorite part of the summer so far? 


No comments:

Post a Comment