Tuesday, July 11, 2017

The Focus

We've reached the second half of 2017 and I couldn't be more excited.  My spiritual life is getting better, my work life is still great, this blog is still a place of refuge, and I'm going to try to tackle something so that I can add it to my list of things Shayla has accomplished.  As always, I am not ready to tell you just yet, but I'm a bit excited.  Also, I don't know if I told you or not, but I'm in the process of getting my Etsy shop back up and running.  The site isn't ready just yet, but you can check out the Instagram page that goes along with it at Divanomics13.  And if I have told you, go check it out again.  LOL!!!  

So, what do I want to work on accomplishing for this second half of 2017.  There are really two things I'm focused the most on - officially working with a brand and actually doing Blogmas this year.  Working with a brand is something that is going to be consistent, but Blogmas will be a first for me!  I have these ideas floating around about Blogmas, but I'm not ready to share them just yet.  However, fellow bloggers, if you have any suggestions that have worked for you in the past, please give me some.  

There are some other 2017 goals and I am really excited about them all.  I need to get another photo shoot under my belt.  That is a must!  I'm still very interesting in the duo podcast, and I need to start focusing on making this blog a little bit brighter (you'll know what I mean when you see the changes).  

I apologize for not posting Sunday.  I honestly just couldn't do it.  I've been having a horrible time getting back focused because of some things going on in other areas of my life, but like I said in my Friday post, my tippy toes are just getting back on the ground.  I cannot wait until both of my feet are finally flat and I feel a bit more grounded.  

So what else can I tell you?  As for right now, this is it.  However, you know I don't mind answering questions.  In other words, if there is anything you want to know, please comment!  

No comments:

Post a Comment