Sunday, August 13, 2017

Clothes Mentor Columbia!!!!!

Columbia, SC and surrounding - this post is for you!!!  

Yall know I love clothes!  I absolutely love me some clothes!  So this is a great week for you - the wonderful readers of my blog!!!  There is a wonderful place called Clothes Mentor that is a women's resale store.  I have found some awesome goodies in there and I am really looking forward to you doing the same thing.  

So, here is a great news!!!  

August 13 - August 19

When you go shopping at Clothes Mentor (located at 275 Harbison Blvd, Columbia, SC 29212) during those dates, all you simply have to say is TheShaylaEm sent you and you will receive 20% off your entire purchase!  

20%, yall!!!  20%!!!

Make sure you share this post and get the word out!  I mean, who doesn't love a good discount, especially when it comes to clothes, shoes, pocketbooks, and did I mention shoes?  And guys, don't think this post isn't for you!  I'm sure that special someone in your life would just love it if you brought something home.  There's a never a bad time for a just because gift!  

Happy shopping, followers!  And when you go, let me know!!!  I cannot wait to see what you find.  And if you have been wanting to meet me, I'll be there Saturday, August 19 at 10am, when the doors open.  Come help me do some shopping!!!  I mean, it's the perfect time to come - it's Eclipse Weekend in Columbia and it is going to be great!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment