Sunday, August 27, 2017

The Rules of...

Since my blogging break, I've been more in tune to the madness going on in the blogging world.  I just keep to myself, like I do in my personal life, but I pay attention to a lot of stuff.  And with all the madness, I've seen just as much support.  Oh man, what a great community to be part of.  Just like a family, the blogging world can have its moments and also like family, there are some bloggers who I just don't rock with.  But I will ALWAYS be respectful and I hope they know that.  No name calling, no hurt, just the right amount of space to keep the peace.  

Also since my blogging break, I've been noticing bloggers doing different things!  People have been so helpful - giving post ideas, writing out rules, and just being super supportive.  One thing I noticed is that people have been saying that blogging has no rules.  I have this one thing to say about that...

I AGREE!!!

Blogging has absolutely no rules!!!  I have to say I wasn't a believer in this until I tried it out myself a couple of days ago.  I have a blogging schedule.  It just helps to keep me on track.  I post Sunday (which is what you're reading), Tuesday, and Friday.  The posts go live at 9am EST and I have found that to work for me so that my wonderful UK readers can read during the day!  Well, Friday, I changed it up.  

Friday, I posted from 9am to 4pm (yep, EST) on my instagram page.  Each hour, a new photo went up and that was how I blogged on Friday.  I absolutely enjoyed it.  I think I may incorporate that into my blog once a month...but I'll see how I feel about that because that was a lot of work!  

But what I learned from my own experience was this - it was fun!!!  So bloggers, just enjoy being a blogger.  No matter what form (or forms) you choose to express your blog, just have a good time with it and let it be all you.  Don't change for anyone and in all that you do, just make sure to be your best self.  

2 comments:

  1. Yaaas completely agree with this! Your blog is what You like to do and it's unique to You. We should do what and enjoy ourselves, isn't it why we started blogging in the first place? Lovely post :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I started blogging because I wanted a different outlet than my journal. Keep being unique and enjoying what you are writing.

      Delete