Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Tik to the toc

The one thing about life is that it is constantly changing.  Seasons change.  Jobs change.  Cost of living changes.  Your circle changes.  Relationships change.  Change is just an part of life that is always going to be around.  

Let me tell you what else is also changing - this blog!  Even though I have been blogging for almost 5 years, I still consider this blog in its baby stages.  When I first started, I didn't really blog a lot.  I basically just blogged when I felt like it and that meant I would go for months without posting a single thing.  Then as time went along, I started to get more involved in social media and there were (still is) some great bloggers (well, a lot of authors) on there that were so motivating and wonderful.  That helped me find my stride in this blog.  Then I'm not sure what happened last year, but I think it was sometime in October that I had written my 100th post of 2016.  I had a dream of doing that again this year, but I also realized that same intensity from last year might not survive all of 2017.  That is when I took a look at some bloggers I admire and I discovered this one thing - they had a schedule.  I've been on a schedule since April of this year and I have been really happy with the days I posted and not feeling as torn up when I take breaks.  



There were some things I wanted to do in my blog this year and as we approach September, I realize that I'm ok with not getting everything done.  Why?  Well, I would rather have this thing evolve than for me to stay constant and you getting tired of what I am doing.  
With that being said - something new is coming!!!  I haven't finalized this yet, but I'm really looking forward to collaborating with a really great person for this new task.  Of course, I'll let you know by keeping you updated on social media.  All I know is that change is coming and I'm hoping that it is going to be really great!  

No comments:

Post a Comment