Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Feel the music

Music.  It crosses countries, races, nationalities - oh I just love how it brings people together.  I just can't get enough of it.  If you check out my iPod and Amazon accounts, you will find anything on there except hard rock.  I just can't handle it because it's too loud for me.  But for those of you who love it, rock on!!!  



So, one of my fav artists has a new album out.  If you didn't know, I'm a huge Kelly Clarkson fan.  She will always be the American Idol.  Well, one of her new songs is called Move You.  If you haven't heard it, click on the link to get to her YouTube page and have a listen...but come right back to finish this.  

Someone left a simple comment how did I feel the Holy Spirit?  In the comments that followed, someone said something about always bringing God into things and then someone else said something that made a lot of sense...


MUSIC SHOULD MAKE YOU FEEL SOMETHING!!!

Seriously, if you don't feel something from the music you are listening to, you are listening to the wrong type of music.  Music should spark something in you.  It should make you want to dance around your place.  It should be so great that you keep a melody in your head all day.  It should make you want to do something just so you can listen to your playlist.  Write now I'm so excited writing this post, I can hardly get the words out.  Or that could be because I am listening to Eminem and I'm sort of hype.  

Photo credit: Pexels


No comments:

Post a Comment